Friday 27 November 2020

True Story: God Paid My Loan in Full!

 I have watched TBN quite a few times and I must say it was one of the only places I have ever seen people claiming that God had paid or canceled their debt. 

Most of the time we are told that these are "false" religious groups who are cunning people of their money. However, though I once bought into this belief I can safely say now that I can testify that this has happened to me. 

There is so much in store for us if we would just study the bible and BELIEVE the power of God in our lives. Many look at Christianity for all the "rules and regulations" and say that they are better off without it. Be that as it may, should this be your choice, do not believe that it is the same for those of us who decided to choose God anyway. 


There is great debate about tithing, how it should be done, and even whether it should be done. Talk of pastors "eating the money and living large while the members suffer..." Let's face it MONEY and CHURCH has always been a topic of controversy for many. Some even believe that you cannot be a Christian and be wealthy. 

This is why it is wise to read the bible for yourself and to question and pray about what your pastor is teaching you, so you may not end up missing your blessings. 

The first time God gave me hope in sewing money is a few years ago when a preacher preached about first fruit. 

"The Hebrew word for first fruit is bikkurim-literally translated to "promise to come." The Israelaites saw these first fruits as an investment into their future. God told them that if they brought their first fruits to him, he would bless all that came afterward."-Jesse Wisnewski

Proverbs 3:9-10  states; 9" Honour the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your harvest; 10 then your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats overflow with new wine."

So as the pastor preached on this subject there a tug in my spirit to do it while the voice of this is "#Fakenews" repeated itself. Nevertheless, I did it. It was my first payment in the new year (January) and the Lord knew I was broke and needed that money badly. I cried as I wrapped it in a sheet of paper I tore from a notebook. 

A few days later I had to collect another payment, upon receiving the payment I realised that the cashier had given me DOUBLE what my invoice stated. So I went to her and explains that she had made a mistake and that I had gotten too much money. She looked at me with a smile and said; "This is what my boss told me to give to you."

Imagine my shock at the time! Her boss (who was also responsible for paying me) is a Muslim, I say this to show the uncommon favour I had received. The money I had sewn (Honouring God with my first fruit) in tears, had returned in an "overflow in my afterwards...)

Though I had this experience, the battle of money and Christianity still continued in my life. But God is definitely working on that. And 2020 (a 'crazy year' for many of us) was another sign of His favour as He showed up for me miraculously again. 

I decided to resign from my teaching job to stay home with my baby in a pandemic. My biggest bill was a loan that was due to be paid off in 2021. As I wrote down my monthly expenses, I continued to pray that God would cancel that loan. I must admit I did pray in hesitation that it was even possible but a part of me believed.-Mustard seed faith perhaps. 

My pastor prophesied debt cancellation and of course, I received it. A few ago I called my bank to find out my balance so I could plan how I would pay it off without a steady income. "I don't see the loan..." my officer stated. Again in awe, I questioned; "Really?" She then cross-checked and says, "The Loan has been REPAID."

Still, in shock, I asked her to send me an email stating this, just to ensure that it was really happening. She then explained that they usually give a letter. A few days later I collected the letter that stated: 

"Dear....,

We advise that the above-mentioned loan facility was repaid in full on October 2020... should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us..."

I am truly grateful to God for this miracle that words cannot express how I feel and in case this may seem unreal to you, another church sister also testified that her debt of over $7,000.00 was cancelled.

So we continue to give God glory, we continue to pay our tithes and bring our first fruits in the form of money or any other fruits, to the storehouse and unto the priest as we wait diligently on God to fulfill His promises. 

I wanted this to happen to me in 2017 but it wasn't my season. Nevertheless, I stayed true to God because He promised that His plans for me are to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me hope and a future...Jerimiah 29:11

He said in 3 John 2 "Beloved I wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health, even as they soul prospereth"

and most of all Ephesians 3:30-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

To be a believer in the God of Jesus Christ you must have FAITH, you must BELIEVE in the word that you read from the bible and you will see His great works in your life. For without faith it is impossible to serve God. -Hebrews 11:6



Special thanks to my church Miracle Ministries International -Antigua

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhxT6d5UYcU




Reference: 

1. The Holy Bible

2. Jesse Wisnewski, Firs fruit in the bible, retrieved from https://get.tithe.ly/blog/first-fruit





No comments:

The misconception of the Jesus is coming SOON concept

  Written by Netisha Alie-Grant (Author of Walking a Two-Way street & The Essence of Life: God, Them, & Me!”  Listen to Podcast here...

Contact Young and Christian

Name

Email *

Message *