Friday 27 November 2020

Photo Blog: Celebrating My Spiritual Birthday 2020!






On this day (27th November 2016) four (4) years ago I stood before hundreds of people in a church and gave my heart to God in response to an altar call made by the pastor! Four years later I take the time off from my daily schedule to celebrate. Here are a few photos of my day!

I also want to take the opportunity to reflect on how I have celebrated this journey so far.

Year 1: Fasted and prayed on a beach, read a book ( What are you Afraid of..)

Year 2: Fasted, prayed, gave thanks, and watched a movie with the hubby, after being a big kid in the arcade then wrote an article about it titled Do You Celebrate your Spiritual Birthday? 

Year 3: Took the day off and Fasted & Prayed! 

Year 4? Here goes!












 To God be the glory always for all the things He has done and continues to do! This year I learned how to rejoice in the moment and to receive the true peace of God that no matter what is happening around me, God still sits on the throne! 

May my life story inspire many to see the greatness of God and just how rewarding it is to live a life for His glory! 

song: https://youtu.be/LOlQ4iz6jr8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow reading your blogs gives me so much inspiration.

The misconception of the Jesus is coming SOON concept

  Written by Netisha Alie-Grant (Author of Walking a Two-Way street & The Essence of Life: God, Them, & Me!”  Listen to Podcast here...

Contact Young and Christian

Name

Email *

Message *