Tuesday 9 November 2021

Trusting People???

Written  by Netisha Alie-Grant 

(Author of Inspirational Book Walking Two-Way Street) 


Listen to podcast now! 

The level of security you are seeking in man can only be found in God. 


 Lately I have been hearing and observing a lot of people complaining about trusting no one and expressing their disappointment from trusting others. 

 It reminded me of a life lesson I simply had to share: Only God can be trusted! 


After a few years in the “dating arena” I stopped and did some soul searching. I realized that I had to make a decision for my heart’s sake. So I told God; “I’m giving You my heart because I know that You (God) will take great care of it. However, if You wish to give it to a man then that’s on You, but I don’t think anyone can love me like you do.” 


What did I learn then and there? Only God can be trusted! The truth is people, especially the ones you love, are going to disappoint and hurt you and you have to make a decision on whether you want to tolerate the hurt and love them anyway or sever ties with them.  


We hurt our parents over and over but they never stopped loving us. In the same way we reject and hurt God too but He continues to love and forgive us when we go to Him. So we can decide if we are capable of being compassionate to someone in the same way. Joyce Meyers explains that God does not love our actions that are contrary to His love for us but He still loves us as His children. 


To ease heartbreak and face the hurt from others from a more mature perspective we must know that they (the ones we love) will hurt us whether it’s intentional or not and since we put our love and trust in God instead of man,  we’ll be ok.  You may still feel the emotions of pain they cause but you’ll be much better at understanding and handling it! 


Micah one of the prophet’s of Judah said it in chapter 7 verses 5 to 6. (Micah 7:5-6) Check it out! 

C’est bon? Sounds Good! 

No comments:

The misconception of the Jesus is coming SOON concept

  Written by Netisha Alie-Grant (Author of Walking a Two-Way street & The Essence of Life: God, Them, & Me!”  Listen to Podcast here...

Contact Young and Christian

Name

Email *

Message *